Is this course for you?
You should have:
- Commitment to the learning
- A love of Italy and its cultural aspects
- A willingness to participate in class activities with peers and to complete homework tasks
- Confidence to speak aloud in class in Italian
- A willingness to embrace grammar aspects
- A willingness to share ideas, information and personal experiences about Italy in class
Learners will gain transferable skills useful to employers e.g. working in a team, social and communication skills, an understanding of English grammar, respect for others and overall increased confidence, as well as their acquired Italian language skills.
Learners will be equipped and have the confidence to progress to the next level of learning – Italian Beginners 2.