Is this course for you?
This top-up BSc degree follows on from the FdSc in Zoo Animal Management with Conservation and has been developed specifically to maximise the attractiveness of its candidates to employers within the sector. Although this course is designed as a Top Up from our FdSc Zoo Animal Management with Conservation award, if you have relevant Level 5 qualifications (FdSc, HND or equivalent) you can be considered for entry. The Top-Up aims to develop the skills gained at level 4 and 5 by covering practical, theoretical and ethical aspects of zoo animal management and conservation with a particular emphasis on professional skills and standards.
The modules you will take on this course include:
- Life Sciences Research Project (40 Credits)
- Zoo Education and Research (20 Credits)
- Global Wildlife Conservation (20 Credits)
- Animal Training and Enrichment (20 Credits)
- Advancing Animal Husbandry (20 Credits)