Tel: 01785 710520
Have all your friends started university but you’re not sure if it’s for you? Maybe you’d prefer to start earning your own money and have a debt-free education? We have some of the best Apprenticeship opportunities waiting for you…
Being an Apprentice will give you the best and most professional skills early on in your career, as well as train you to become an expert in your work.
Your top 5 reasons to start an Apprenticeship:
- On average, Apprentices earn £170.00 per week – although many employers pay more!
- Gain qualifications up to degree level! Your training is paid for by the Government and your employer – meaning zero cost to you.
- You will receive at least 20 days holiday a year, plus 8 bank holidays.
- Just like any other student, you will be entitled to hundreds of discounts with an NUS Extra Card! Discounts include: Topshop, Spotify, Amazon, New Look, Jack Wills and many more.
- You don’t need to wait until September to get started – we take on Apprentices all year round!
We currently offer apprenticeships in:
- Animal care
- Business Administration
- Construction / Multi-Skills
- Customer Service
- Health and Social Care
- IT professionals
- Logistics and Warehousing
- Painting and Decorating
- Team Leading
- Veterinary Nursing
- Trees and timber
- Wall and Floor Tiling
*You must have held a position in Accountancy for a minimum of 12 months to qualify.
For more information, please phone us on 0300 456 2424.