Working collaboratively and in partnership with strategic employers and being responsive to the needs of the community is a key priority for the College. The success of this relationship relies on us matching your needs with staff that have the right skills and experience.
Our team of industry trained teachers and assessors enable the College to provide a clear understanding of the sector; where practical solutions and advice are embedded into all aspects of our delivery.
We work with over 600 companies; helping them to get the most out of their training budgets. We believe in sustaining valuable relationships with our clients and are delighted that much of this is repeat business.
Our range of services along with our flexibility ideally places the College to meet your skills development needs. We pride ourselves on being able to meet the needs of the companies we work with.
Our services include:
• Employee recruitment service - to help you recruit the right people
• Training needs analysis - a strategic evaluation of current skills needs and potential gaps
• Assessment centre - online and practical assessment centre enabling tailored assessment for your employees away from the work place
• Company induction programmes - working together to develop college certificated training and induction programmes for your organisation
• Bespoke training courses - custom made learning and talent development
• Apprenticeships - access to our skilled industry trained assessors to deliver high quality programmes tailored to your needs
• Short courses - a programme of industry recognized courses
• Work based training - on the job training to nationally recognized qualifications
• Funding advice - guidance and assistance in obtaining, where available, the most beneficial source of funding.
The College employs approximately 1000 staff; including a dedicated team of work based training specialists. The size of this team can be expanded to meet industry needs as and when required to ensure adequate capacity to deliver our commitments.
At our Rodbaston site, in Penkridge, we have an outstanding conference centre; for training, product launches, business meetings etc. and can cater for small groups up to 200 people seated theatre style.