- About Us
You will be part of the Credit and Risk Department working for one of the biggest Finance Companies in the UK. You will be responsible in packaging and searching new (and existing) customers who are applying for finance as well as helping the Underwriters with additional searches and gathering of information.
Duties to include -
- Performing online searches including personal credit checks and fraud prevention searches
- Inputting new business onto the internal system and packaging new deals
- Liaising with internal sales and admin teams
- Liaising with external funders, suppliers and customers
- Working closely with the Credit Team to approve new and existing customer for finance
Title: Apprentice Credit Proposals Administrator
Employer: Shire Leasing Plc
Shire stands for “Services, Honesty, Innovation, Relationships and Efficiency”.
Shire has been trading for 25 years and as one of the leading finance companies in the UK we provide a complete range of finance solutions for our customers. We manage over 2000 proposals and complete more than 500 deals each month.
At Shire Leasing we take a personal approach to our services. We provide a market-leading service through innovation and expertise, delivering flexible funding solutions for British businesses
Working Week: Mon-Thur 9.00-5.30 Fri 9.00-5.00 37 hrs per week
Diploma Level 2 Business Administration
Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT up to Level 2
Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Vacancy Type: Intermediate Apprenticeship
Duration: 12 Months – 18 Months
Personal Qualities –
- Positive attitude
- To be able to work as part of a small team as well as managing your own workload
- Confident telephone manner and approach to the job
Qualifications: Ideally GCSE Grades A-C in Maths English and ICT or the Equivalent
- Professional telephone manner at all times
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Upon completion of the apprenticeship we are looking for a full time Credit Proposals Administrator to become a valued member of the Risk Department.
Additional Application Form Question – 1
What are your typing and IT Skills like and do you find it easy to learn new applications?
Additional Application Form Question – 2
What experience have you had within a team environment? Sport/work experience?